Come and learn the traditional art of Kokedama with Caroline from Koju Kokedama live in store at the amazing new Kings Plant Barn Stonefields concept store.
In this workshop Caroline will take you through the process of creating Kokedama while you make your very own Kokedama to take home and enjoy. She will also be sharing all of her hints and tips she has learnt along the way!
We will cover :
- Plant selection - Favourite plants to Kokedama
- Soil preparation - The recipe for a healthy Kokedama
- The 'mudball' stage - The beginnings of your Kokedama
- The 'mossball' stage - Introduction to Koju Kokedamas special thread technique
- Final twine wrap & presentation - How to get that wrap looking professional
- How to care for your Kokedama - Tips on keeping it looking amazing
All materials are covered in the ticket price for you to make your own medium sized Kokedama. Aprons & gloves will be provided because creating plant art with soil can sometimes get messy!
Kings Plant Barn in-store workshop class size will be limited to 4 people per workshop, so grab your friends and book in now! Minimum age is 16 years.
Workshop price is $120 inc GST per person